Friday, November 20, 2015

Catch Up

 
Oh my!  I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted.  Let's go back to December 2014.  I had a little boy.  He has been an absolute joy.  He is a mommy's boy.  I love him so much!  He will be 1 on December 17th.  Where does the time go?
 
 
 When I came back to teaching, after my maternity leave, my amazing Kindergarten team had all of the students write their names on a Welcome Back sign and they left me gifts.  I felt so loved!  It really made my day. 

 
 While on maternity leave I made the decision to not teach this year.  It was a really hard decision because I love teaching Kindergarten!  I will always have a special place in my heart for K.  I would love to go back one day, but for right now I know that I need to stay home with my sweet kids.  I think they are enjoying having me home every day just as much as I love being with them. 
 
My beautiful sister RuthAnne got married in July.  She had an amazing wedding reception.  She had a donut, soda, and candy bar.  I helped her with all of the chalkboard signs.  It was a lot of fun to help her make her wedding plans come to life!  At the same time I was helping her with all of the signs I was trying to finish up the school year, and move everything out of my classroom.  It was crazy, but everything worked out. 
My family
 
 Us with the bride and groom
 




 
My sister just started a blog.  Make sure to check it out here.  She is so talented and I have a feeling she is going to be a much better blogger than I am.;)
 
In September I started preschool with my daughter and my cousins daughter.  I am so glad that I can continue teaching!  I hope to have more students as soon as we finish our basement.  I will make sure to post more of our adventures in preschool soon. 
 
Thank you so much for reading!  Have a great day.:) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment