Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2016 Calendar Activity

This month for Activity Days I thought it would be a lot of fun to make a calendar.      
I had so much fun planning this activity and it all came together so well.
I printed the calendars and the cover on white cardstock and then comb bond them altogether.        
If you would like to make your own calendar you can check it out here.
 
Here are a few of the projects we did for each month:



 


I had the copies and supplies for each month laid out so I could grab it quickly.
 




The table was all ready to go.  I had M&M's in the bowl for the girls to snack on.

 
I wanted to take more pictures, but it was hard with all we had to do.
My little Emma sure loves when the Activity Girls come over!


For every new month I would have my Kindergarteners make a calendar.  They would trace the numbers with crayons.  Instead of having the calendars in a book they would glue the project and the calendar to a big piece of construction paper.  The students loved making a new calendar each month. 
 
If you would like to have your kids, students or church group make their own calendar you can check it out here in my TPT store. 


1 comment: